We've established a good downward trend but this isn't all just flipping a breaker with some regularity. Let's review some of the changes that we've made in the last two years to help us get there.
- Replaced our Old Windows
- Added a Wood Stove as secondary heat, became mostly our primary heat source.
- Replaced all lights with CFLs.
- Added motion switches in a couple of strategic areas.
- Stopped using the Clothes-dryer so much when we installed an outdoor clothesline.
- Not mentioned in a blog but - got rid of energy hungry computer and CRT monitor and replaced with a used Mac-Mini and flat panel monitor
- Added a wind break / privacy fence on the windy side of the house